Energy Herb Capsule
Pharmacology and mechanism of effect:
Caffeine: Caffeine stimulates the central nervous system because high concentrations of caffeine have a chronotropic effect on the heart and central nervous system, and it can temporarily resolve drowsiness and keep alertness. This relaxes the blood vessels of the blood vessels (except cerebral blood vessels) and pulmonary tubes. Caffeine enhances energy and increases the amount of metabolism, and intensifies sympathetic activity, enhances lipid decomposition. Also, with caffeine, oxidation of fatty acids increases during exercise and causes fat to be consumed as a source of fuel during exercise. In addition to its effect on energy production, caffeine increases the concentration of serotonin in the brain stem, which, as a stimulator of the motor neurons in the spinal cord, stimulates the motor units of the musculoskeletal system and thus, delaying fatigue by increasing their sensitivity to stimulation. And it increases endurance and improves physical performance. Caffeine increases blood flow to the anterior and middle vessels of the brain. In addition, caffeine increases the efficiency and function of neural network cells in the brain’s cortex. Also, increasing mental or brain energy can increase the brain’s functional capacity by increasing consciousness, accuracy and crickiness, ability to concentrate, and the ability to choose the right solutions. n many human studies, caffeine is known to increase consciousness, ability to concentrate, problem-solving ability, seduction, sensation, and energetic. Cognitive functions such as ability to concentrate and solve the problem are enhanced after caffeine ingestion. Caffeine is used to relieve physical and mental fatigue. It can also be used as a mental enhancer. Caffeine is also used in the treatment of influenza and migraine.
Grapefruit: Grapefruit extract and Narinjin reduce the rate of exhaust of caffeine in the mouth and increase its half-life by up to 31%, and has a direct effect on the stability of caffeine. Grapefruit juice significantly increases the total number of leukocytes, lymphocytes, red blood cells, hemoglobin concentration, average cell volume, average hemoglobin volume, mean hemoglobin concentration and platelet count. Research has also shown that grapefruit skin peel reduces coronary artery resistance and median arterial pressure, diastolic blood pressure and systolic blood
pressure in healthy individuals and those who have high blood pressure. Grapefruit juice also reduces the amount of glucose by 13 to 17%. The use of this extract also has the effects of fasting glucose and fat parameters.
Side effects: Caffeine can cause insomnia, anger and restlessness, stomach upset, nausea and vomiting, increased heart rate and respiration, and other side effects. Caffeine can worsen sleep disorders in patients with AIDS. Further doses may cause headache, stress, anxiety, chest pain, and ringing in the ear.
Precautions and adverse reactions:
- Caffeine is dangerous at high doses and can cause heart rate irregularities and even death.
- Caffeine in children is allowed only in the usual amounts found in food and beverages.
- High caffeine in pregnancy and lactation increases the possibility of abortion. Caffeine can be transmitted to breast milk and high consumption of caffeine by mothers can cause sleep disturbances, irritability and increased intestinal activity in infants, so it is not recommended during pregnancy and lactation.
Caffeine increases anxiety and bipolar disorder.
- Caffeine can increase bleeding.
Caffeine can cause irregular heartbeats.
- Caffeine may interfere with your body’s sugar intake and may aggravate diabetes. So consult your doctor if you are using it.
- High caffeine intake can cause diarrhea.
- People with epilepsy should avoid taking high-dose caffeine and take low doses of caffeine with caution. So, if you want to use it with your doctor.
- Caffeine increases intraocular pressure, so people with glucoma should take medication with caution.
- Caffeine may increase blood pressure in people with high blood pressure.
- Caffeine intake in excess of people with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) can make the symptoms worse.
- Caffeine can increase the amount of calcium excretion in the urine and cause osteoporosis. In people with osteoporosis or reduced bone density, caffeine intake should be limited to less than 300 mg per day.
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients in the medication, stop taking the medication and consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Caffeine with ephedrine may cause excessive irritation and sometimes serious complications and heart problems. Caffeine may block the effects of adenosine and di-pyridamole, so if you need a heart test, stop using caffeine products at least 24 hours before the test. Some antibiotics such as quinolones, including ciprofloxacin, ofloxacin, norfloxacin, sparafloxacin, and drugs such as cimetidine, disulfiram, verapamil, clozapine, raylosol, fluvoxamine, theophylline and estrogen may reduce the rate of decay of caffeine in the body and the risk of side
effects such as anger , Headache, increase heart rate and other side effects.
Caffeine increases the lithium decomposition rate in the body. Caffeine with some antidepressants, such as phenelzine and tranylcypromine, may cause serious side effects such as rapid heartbeat, high blood pressure, nervousness, and so on. Caffeine is in anticoagulant / antiplatelet drugs, such as aspirin, clopidogrel, diclofenac, ibuprofen, naproxen, enoxaparin, heparin, and warfarin, and may cause blood clotting. Concomitant use of caffeine with them may increase bruising and bleeding.
The effects of caffeine stimulants can eliminate the effects of pentobarbital sleeping. Phenylpropanolamine with caffeine may cause excessive irritation and increase heart rate, blood pressure and anger.
Drug-inducing agents such as diethylpropion, epinephrine, phentermine, and pseudoephedrine are a stimulant for the nervous system, and caffeine with stimulant drugs may have serious problems, including increased heart rate and high blood pressure.
Grapefruit reduces the absorption rate of fexofenadine, autopsy and itraconazole, thus reducing the effectiveness of the drug.
Lovastatin, Ketoconazole, Itraconazole, Pho Diphenidine, Amitriptyline, Haloperidol, Endonestrone, Propranolol, Theophylline, Omeprazole, Lansoprazole, Pantoprazole, Diclofenac, Ibuprofen, Meloxicam, Piroxicam, Celecoxib, Warfarin, Diazepam and Verapamil are drugs that break down by liver and grip Fructose reduces their decomposition speed. Grapefruit reduces the effectiveness of losartan.
Storage: Keep away from children and exposed to light and moisture at 25 ° C to 25 ° C.